Basics of Woven Fabric Designing Course gives knowledge about different designs which can be created in fabric during weaving process i.e. information for making Dobby designs. Thus, it provides knowledge of producing fancy fabric on loom.
Contact Institute to know more about upcoming batch.
Kushal Textile Institute, better known as KTI, is an eminent Professional Textile Institute based in Surat, the city that is also known as the capital of synthetic textiles in India.
Textile knowledge combined with specialized expertise in operational excellence, analysis and domain knowledge is the key to success for a Textile oriented professional in most Textile industries today.
In this direction, KTI prepares individuals for ever growing and highly competitive industry that enables Surat's talent pool to build their careers in specialized Textile domain.
At KTI, we prepare and train a world-class, competent, talented and innovative Entrepreneur and/or Trader who is ready to provide value to the ever evolving needs of Textile world.
- Run and managed by a Textile technologist with substantial experience of over 30 years.
- Extremely Business oriented and Synthetic Textile Industry centered courses.
- Classes conducted at business friendly timings.
- Centrally located, in the textile business area of the city.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with modern classroom.
- Activity-focused learning through experience, exposure and involvement.
- Ideal student-teacher ratio.
- Highly Qualified, trained and talented Faculty.
- Non-conventional and innovative techniques of teaching.
- KTI is invited and has accepted to be an “Associate Knowledge Partner” for the international textile exhibition GTTES-2019 (2nd Global Textile Technology and Engineering Show), organized by ITME SOCIETY at Mumbai, on dates 1-3 February’2019.